Hurricane Katrina Starts the Odyssey

Hurricane Katrina Starts the Odyssey
Fate Perpetuates It

19 May 2010

Elbow Envy

Saw my surgeon today - it isn't going to heal anymore. Rehab is futile.
Another surgery recommended - nerve damage possible.

And with that bad news, I remain pleased that it isn't worse; that I'm not having to carry my left arm around in my right! It could be much worse.

Call me disabled with a good attitude.

Positive thinking isn't exactly what's going on here. I dont believe I'll wake up one day with my arm suddenly working again. But, there are positives in this picture. 

In a year, maybe there'll be better screws and plates out there. - Really! 

Maybe something good will happen. That's possible, after all, isn't it. My glass is half full. 

Even free-spirits get tested by life stuff. After going through everything since Hurricane Katrina, surely figured I was done for a while.   

Appreciate your elbows!!!!

Here's a link to the page about my book. It will be available on amazon.com soon! 
www.misadventuresofaneworleansgirl.com

At the bottom of that page, there're links to other pages with different excerpts. 

Thanks for reading my blog. Please write-in with your experiences. 

How do you cope??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here ...