Hurricane Katrina Starts the Odyssey

Hurricane Katrina Starts the Odyssey
Fate Perpetuates It

09 May 2010

Strong character

You take a walk to clear your mind, or to get some exercise.

You can't take your eyes off of your path, I mean, exactly where you are stepping, or you just could break your neck. (Well, it's like that here, in New Orleans.)

Keeping your path under caring eye is smart practice.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom. Thanks for teaching me well.

"Being strong" is one of my traits. Not muscle-wise; can't even carry my purse in my left hand because of this shattered elbow.

Strong character is one tool that I have used to conquer my numerous cases of PTSD, ever since Hurricane Katrina, in 2005. I've needed to find the way out of grim and scary circumstances.

Do you think strong character is it inherited or learned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts go here ...